M8 Ladies’ Package Sets
Ben Sayers’ 12-club M8 Package Sets offer everything you will need to get out on the course and are a perfect set for those golfers who are new to the game or those who want to buy a high-quality set of clubs for a very reasonable price.
All of the M8 woods come fitted with regular flex graphite shafts and the irons are available with either steel or graphite shafts, all of which are designed to increase swing speed and promote a high-launching ball flight. Effective weight distribution in the woods and irons also ensures that the clubs are incredibly forgiving even on off-centre strikes.
- The ladies’ M8 package set consists of a 12° 460cc oversized titanium matrix driver with matching oversized titanium matrix 3 (15°) and 5 (20°) woods, all featuring tactical flight channels and an aerodynamic crown design to promote a lower centre of gravity and higher launch angle for increased distance, accuracy and maximum forgiveness.
- The cutting edge 23° hybrid replaces the longer, harder to hit traditional long irons, incorporating an offset hosel to promote straight hitting and eliminate slices. A low centre of gravity also helps to promote a higher ball flight, resulting in increased distance and accuracy.
- All woods and utility clubs come complete with M8 head covers.
- The classic style cavity-back stainless steel irons (5-SW) utilise perimeter weighting and a wider sole and top line to promote confident ball striking with maximum forgiveness and increased playability.
- The new classic mallet-style putter features alignment aids and delivers firm and responsive feedback on every putt.
- All sets come with a top of the range cart bag offering all the features you would expect from a Ben Sayers bag.
- 9 spacious pockets, including two velour-lined valuables pockets and an insulated cooler pocket for drinks and snacks.
- An 8-way divider top, an umbrella cord, towel carabiner and Velcro glove holder.
- The M8 Ladies’ package set is available in purple and all clubs are fitted with high performance lightweight graphite shafts.